Friday Favorites 08.03.2018
August 3, 2018 | | | Style
Happy Friday! We got a good round of things we’re loving this week that we wanted to share. Check it out!
- Mary Ann actually purchased the Lipslut F*ck Trump liquid matte lipstick back in mid-July. Their goal is to have 50% of all earnings goes towards helping a civil rights organization targeted by the current administration. Back in July, 100% of sales were donated to support families that were separated at the border.
- Adrienne took a Core40 class this weekend and absolutely loved it. She said that it hurt so good; she’s never taken a Pilates reformer class and now she’s addicted. She’ll gladly go with anyone who wants to do it. In fact, she will be taking her mom this weekend.
- We love this crop tee from Madewell. They always come out with the quirkiest prints that don’t overwhelm the design and structure of the clothes. When I look at this tee, I think of if Westworld was an actually cute and fun place to be in, they would sell this at their giftshop.
- We learned about Aether Beauty from our friend Mellani, owner and creator of Poppy Lettering + Design. We love the design and colors of the Rose Quartz palette, but what we love even more is that it is ethically made! The colors are actually made with rose quartz which is said to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Adrienne bought the NuFace Trinity Toning Device based on recommendations from the blogworld. She said that it helped tone and sculpt but also her face got smoother. She is a believer in this product and event got the ELE attachment too.