Gift Guide: The Badass Feminist
This gift guide is all about the badass feminist in your life. It’s been a tiring year, and these folks need a boost to end the year strong. Feminism has deep roots and meaning; we feel it’s important to have important conversations that are far too often overlooked. This guide is a way for people to start those conversations through the clothing they wear and the products they use. A number of these gifts also support some very worthy causes so check it out and buy a gift for that badass feminist and get something for yourself too.
- Sloane Stationery The Boss Notebook $19.69 – A beautiful unlined notebook for the boss women in your life who needs to quickly write or jot something out. We all know there’s always a lot of things going on in our heads; it’s a good to reflect and remember.
- In the Company of Women $16.24 – Written by Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge. This book has given me so much inspiration to keep working hard at my passions.
- Everlane Blazer $150 – The power blazer. Can be paired with jeans or suited up.
- Darling Magazine subscription $60 – Thoughtfully written articles and no photoshopping to boot!
- We Should All Be Feminists: Adapted from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s Ted Talk about being a woman in the 21st century.
- The Future is Female $35 – The rally cry for womankind. Otherwild is a fantastic company supporting women’s and LGBTQI rights.
- I Ain’t Sorry Hat $30 – Because Bey is life.
- Esselle Empowered Women Set $36 – A beautifully designed mug and also a powerful reminder to support other women and women owned businesses
- It’s My Body It’s My Choice tee $30 – If you haven’t done so, read up on www.mysister.org. Their mission alone will make you want to buy a tee for a friend, a family member, and yourself.
- Sara Boccacini Meadows Poster $30 – Project2021 posters that benefit causes under threat since the last election. This poster supports Planned Parenthood.
- Valfre Girls Girls Girls tee: $47 – We’ve featured Valfre a few times on our blog. We love her unapologetic in your face art.
- Soma Water Bottle $27 – In this crazy world, we often forget to take care of ourselves. Fight hard, but also stay hydrated.