Gift Guide: The Creative Spirit
December 10, 2017 | | | Gift Guides
I love to doodle and create things with my hands. Whether it’s knitting a blanket, embroidering a pillow, or cutting out shapes and designs, I always have a need to be creative. I always found it thoughtful when someone would notice a project that I’ve been working on and give a gift of “encouragement.” Usually this meant a set of beautiful of Copic markers or a new sketchbook when the old one is all filled up.
This gift guide is meant for the artist in your life. The one who has a million ideas in their head and only needs to put it down on paper or whatever medium they choose. This guide was also a particular favorite of mine to work because…I also want everything on the list. Happy gifting!
- People I’ve Loved Only Good Things Notebook $8 – A notebook to draw and write out the good things that come along the way. People I’ve Loved has to be one of the coolest brands I’ve come across in a long time. Check them out.
- Poketo The Modernist Coloring Book $18 – For the artist who loves to think in shapes and outside of the box.
- Wool and the Gang Embroidery kit $20-$35 – I always have a new hobby around the holidays. This year I’m all about the embroidery. Might as well learn some badass embroidery designs, right?
- LEIF art for your desk notepad $22 – The covers alone provides so much inspiration
- Ban-Do – DIY cards $24 – For the person who thinks Hallmark isn’t cutting it for thoughtful cards.
- Copic Marker Gray set $63 – These are often hard to come buy and sell out quickly. A gray set is perfect as it can be used underneath a color to darken it
- CommonLoon Stencils $9 – We’re bringing it back to when we were all about the stencil life.
- Winsor and Newton Watercolor set $30 – A great pocket sized set for the artist on the go.
- The Sketchbook Series $397 – I took Mary’s online class last year and it definitely changed the way I sketch for the better. In fact, taking her class pushed me forward to pursue this creative endeavor
- Tombow Lettering with Purpose Bundle $35 – For the person who wants to learn calligraphy, an art form that is being revitalized.
- Lightcase Flatlay Box $52 – For the budding content designer. This perfect way to get well lit photos of all your flatlays
- Ban-Do – Iron on Letters $8 – A great way to make clothing your own. This is for your fashion forward person or the one who likes to make things just a tad more one of a kind.
generic prednisolone 10mg – prednisolone 10mg usa tadalafil 10mg over the counter