Gift Guide: The Style Seeker
December 12, 2017 | | | Gift Guides
This gift guide pays homage to the style seeker in your life. This guide is slightly bigger than the rest because we have a lot of ground to cover. Each of these objects were carefully picked to gift to that person in your life who always seems to dress with that extra edge. We’ve included items from a range of prices as well as lines. We’ve also included a clothing brand from the Bay Area, a luxurious pj set from the UK, and an on trend teddy coat from one of our faves. Hopefully you’ll find something for that stylish person in your life that always seems to be ahead of the trend. Let us know what catches your eye 😉
- Bancroft Parka $375 – For person who want to stay cozy and chic out there.
- Mejuri Necklace $259- I like giving personalized gifts and this is dainty enough that it can be worn everyday.
- Cuyana Mohair Beret $65.00 – Perfect for the one who is all about the Parisian style and loves to add an extra piece to round out their outfit.
- Everlane French Terry Crew $40 – Because a comfy and stylish piece from Everlane is always a great gift.
- Amour Vert Set: $125 – A timeless set that can be worn over and over again.
- Garmentory by Poketo $90 – Garmentory x Poketo collab, curated by the woman behind Linda says Gah.
- Lou & Grey fuzzy slippers $59.95- Who doesn’t love a good furry slipper to lounge around in?
- Lou & Grey teddy coat $148 – Teddy Coats are in! This is a great fitted version of the ones we’ve been seeing everywhere
- Madewell Tassel Earrings $28 – Fun earrings are always a nice statement piece especially for the holiday season. Tassel and pompom earrings have been in style for awhile now.
- Aritizia Kahlo Jacket $225 – duster coast in the bone white, will freshen up winter outfits
- Madewell Femme Tee $39.50 -The future is female, wear is loud and proud.
- Reformation Love your Mother Tee $38 – Vintage vibes and sustainably made.
- Backbeat Rags Midi Cotton Dress $60 -For the person who is all about the California laidback vibes.
- Between Ten – Manhattan Trouser $62.40 – For the modern fashion lover. The silhouette is modern but the navy color is classic, the sheen make it so versatile to transition from day to night.
- Pop & Suki The Camera Bag $195 – Cute brand made by two best friends who just wanted to share the things that they love with the world. Sounds familiar? <3
- Sezane Tights $20 – High quality tights from Paris with beautiful packaging.
- Libertylondon PJs $200 – I’m more a sweats girl myself, but Liberty London PJs will last a lifetime.
- White Rabbit NY Madison Bikini Set $80 – Their lingerie feels so amazing. We can’t get enough of our sets.
order viagra 50mg – sildenafil tablets viagra 50mg over the counter