Gift Guide: Treat Yo Self
As two insightful people Donna and Tom once said, “TREAT YO SELF” and we’re going to add and others too, as it’s the holidays! We saved this guide for last, as it’s whimsical, over the top, and completely out of our budget. Each of these items were chosen as experiences or things we’ve dreamed about owning. And we thought these would make great gifts for ourselves if money were no object. A $2500 wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano to roll your pasta in? Check. A pair of platforms from cool girl Nicole Saldana? Check. A trip to London and high tea at the insanely popular Sketch? Check. 6 Bespoke handbags from Olympia Le-Tan and a personal shopping trip with her atelier? Check and check. This gift guide is a mostly tongue-in-cheek guide of things we’d TREAT ourselves with if money ACTUALLY did grow on trees. Have fun with this list, and let us know would you would treat yourself to if you could, “spend your money like money ain’t shit.” Happy Holidays!
- Mansur Gavriel coat $1,095 – This badass coat is so pleasing to look at and really speaks to the power of good colors.
- Nicole Saldana platform boots $235 (on sale!) – Nicole Saldana is an amazing designer and also from our hometown!
- van Cleef Alhambra Necklace $2,550 – Dainty. Beautiful. Timeless
- Armand de Brignac Cuvée trip $150,000.00 – A trip for four to Paris to go to a champagnerie to get your own Champagne, the dream.
- Williams Sonoma Parmigiano Reggiano wheel $2,499.95 – Ever since we saw Chrissy Teigen with one, we can’t stop dreaming about having out own to make cacio e pepe with.
- Bespoke handbags w/ Olympia Le-Tan $45,000 – 6 bespoke handbags w/ Olympia Le-Tan? It’s like they read my mind of my biggest fashion fantasy.
- Gucci print logo rose silk scarf $495 – A classic scarf that can be worn several different ways.
- Acne Liza Jacket $2,000 – This IT brand is everything. We went into the SF store and I didn’t want to leave.
- Catbird Painter’s Blue Sapphire Ring $675.00 – Mary Ann promised that she would get this for herself one day.
- Arctic resort Kakslauttanen 376 euros-perfect escape and accomodations to sleep with the northern lights directly above you
- Trip to london with high tea at Sketch 89 pounds – for high tea with quirky and beautifully themed rooms, it’s afternoon tea with a twist. We would never leave.
- Hi line boot in haze beige $798 – the quintessential over the knee boot in the perfect color to transition from fall to spring