I’ve had an obsession with finding the perfect skirt for a long time. I love the versatility of the pleated midi skirt; you can go casual with flats or sneakers and tee or you can dress it up with heels, a sweater, and a button down top. It’s fun yet classic.
But you know what I really love about it? THE TWIRLING AND THE SWOOSHING!
Photos via 1. Who What Wear 2. Who What Wear 3. Pinterest 4. Pinterest 5. Vogue
As a treat to myself for completing the Whole30 (more on that later), I bought the micro pleated mini from J.Crew. I wanted a look that was feminine and structured for work. I also wanted a piece of clothing that I can pair with sneakers and a tee shirt to hang out in during the weekends. The skirt itself is well made and is of a thicker fabric. The color is also neutral enough to pair with a variety of styles and patterns. The Beryl Hat, denim vest, and booties is truly my uniform.
1. Zara – Embroidered Lace Crop Top
2. J. Crew – Denim vest
3. Opening Ceremony – Izzy Backpack
4. J. Crew – Regent Blazer
5. Need Supply Co. – The Beryl Hat
6. J. Crew – Micro-pleated midi skirt in dusty ginger
7. Kendra Scott – Tristan Hinge Station Choker
8. Madewell – Anywhere Tee
9. Need Supply Co. – Mars Ankle Bootie
10. Zara – Fabric Clutch
11. Adidas – Stan Smith Sneaker