Spring Favorites: Madewell
We’ve had an obsession with Madewell for quite some time. Their effortlessly cool vibes lines up exactly with both of our personalities. We love how their relaxed look and that you can mix and match a variety of pieces to get you a look that can move from day to night and the in between. Madewell is a staple in our closets, and has always been a go to when we’re unsure of what to wear.
With the weather getting warmer, we’re excited to share a few of our favorites from their latest collection. Check them out below!
1. Side-Button Skirt We’ve been about this mustard color
2. Apron Cross-Back Tank Top A little spin on the staple tank with wider straps and a cross-back
3. Abroad Trench Coat Trench coats are a staple in anyone’s closet. Perfect transition item from winter to spring
4. Short-Sleeve Tie-front in pink stripe We’ve been seeing vertical stripes everywhere. We love this classic look with the light pink stripes. Reminds us of candy stripers.
5. The Kaia Ankle-Wrap Scandal Fun pair of sandals with a little fluff that can add that statement piece that brings an outfit together
6. Central Shirt in Stripe More vertical stripes! We’re all about it.
7. 9″ High-Rise Skinny Jeans A hint of edge with the cuts, but not overwhelming
8. The Cary Sandal An easy slingback to slip on for work and after
9. Smocked Crop Jumpsuit in lilies of the valley Mary Ann loves clothes that you can just throw on and go.
10. The Marfa Circle Crossbody bag Circle bags are coming up! We’re predicting that this style will be big for the summer